Skip to content
- fsolve (preinstalled with Scilab)
- TolFun: Scilab’s option to set the convergence criterion for fsolve. For more information refer to Scilab’s documentation
Usage for Simulation
- Open an NLE Evaluation in MOSAIC
- Set the variable specs to obtain a degree of freedom of zero.
- Select the Predefined Language Specification “Scilab NLE”.
- Choose the Code Generator and Solver Properties in accordance with the User Options above.
- Press Generate Code.
- Copy everything from the View Code tab and paste it to a new sce-file inside Scilab’s IDE.
- Save the new sce-file
- Press run inside Scilab’s IDE.
- After completion the results appear in Scilab’s command line window.
- Copy the lines containing the variable names and their final values and paste them into the Import tab of MOSAIC’s evaluation environment.
- Select the Predefined Language Specification “Scilab NLE” and press Import.
- The results will automatically update the Initial values in the Variable Specification tab and can be saved for future use by pressing Save As.