- fsolve (preinstalled with MATLAB)
- TolFun: MATLAB’s option to set the convergence criterion for fsolve. For more information refer to MATLAB’s documentation.
- MaxIter: MATLAB’s option to set the maximum number of iterations for fsolve. For more information refer to MATLAB’s documentation.
- DisplayIter: MATLAB’s option to set whether intermediate steps of iterations for fsolve appear on the screen. For more information refer to MATLAB’s documentation.
Usage for Simulation
- Open an NLE Evaluation in MOSAIC.
- Set the variable specs to obtain a degree of freedom of zero.
- Select the User-defined Lang Spec “MATLAB NLE (UDLS Version)” via Library > User-Defined Language Specification > AE/NLE – Algebraic/Nonlinear Equation Systems.
- Choose the Code Generator and Solver Properties in accordance with the User Options above.
- Press Generate Code.
- Copy everything from the View Code tab and paste it to a new m-file inside MATLAB’s IDE.
- Save the new m-file.
- Press run inside MATLAB’s IDE.
- After completion the results appear in MATLAB’s command line window.
- Copy the lines containing the variable names and their final values and paste them into the Import tab of MOSAIC’s evaluation environment.
- Select the Predefined Language Specification “MATLAB NLE” and press Import.
- The results will automatically update the Initial values in the Variable Specification tab and can be saved for future use by pressing Save As.