- fsolve (preinstalled with MATLAB)
- Any ODE solver (preinstalled with MATLAB)
- NleTolFun: MATLAB’s option to set the convergence criterion for fsolve. For more information refer to MATLAB’s documentation.
- NleMaxIter: MATLAB’s option to set the maximum number of iterations for fsolve. For more information refer to MATLAB’s documentation.
- NleDisplayIter: MATLAB’s option to set whether intermediate steps of iterations for fsolve appear on the screen. For more information refer to MATLAB’s documentation.
- OdeSolver: Option to set the solver used to solve the DAE system. For more information refer to MATLAB’s documentation.
- PlotType: Option to set the plot type of the the results.
- 0: Plot the variables into individual figures.
- 1: Plot into sub figures.
- 2: Plot all selected into one figure.
Usage for Simulation
- Open an DAE Evaluation in MOSAIC.
- Set the variable specs to obtain a degree of freedom of zero.
- Select the User-defined Lang Spec “MATLAB DAE (UDLS Version)” via Library > User-Defined Language Specification > DAE – Differential Algebraic Equation Systems.
- Choose the Code Generator and Solver Properties in accordance with the User Options above.
- Press Generate Code.
- Copy everything from the View Code tab and paste it to a new m-file inside MATLAB’s IDE.
- Save the new m-file.
- Press run inside MATLAB’s IDE.
- After completion the results appear in MATLAB’s command line window.
- Copy the lines containing the variable names and their final values and paste them into the Import tab of MOSAIC’s evaluation environment.
- Select the Predefined Language Specification “MATLAB DAE” and press Import.
- The results will automatically update the Initial values in the Variable Specification tab and can be saved for future use by pressing Save As.